We are recruiting more than 10 high school mentors who can help our North Korean refugee students (aged 10-18) to improve general English. They are attending public schools and they have basic English level.
Who is eligible to apply?
1) FSI- GHSU member
2) Being confidence to teach English for basic English level.
3) Having strong responsibility and professionalism as a mentor.
4) Do not join current mentoring program for North Korean refugee students
What is the timeline?
1)Recruiting period for High School mentors: 2021 July 16th – July 25th
2)Deadline to apply: by July 25th, send your resume to email@example.com/ CJL@alumni.harvard.edu
3) Resume should include
* Available times
* Which grades prefer to teach, e.g) elementary, middle school or high school students
* Korean and English/maximum one page.
4) The final mentors will have zoom orientation with FSI
5) Mentoring period: August 2nd - September 2nd
(Professional relationship between mentor and mentee is possible to extend mentoring period)
6) Once a week by online class